At Woodman White & Associates, we are not just a team of accountants! As much as we love to crunch numbers for you, we are excited to offer you consulting and services on a variety of topics including Human Resources, Health Spending Account administration, Business Advisory and Tax Advisory.
Woodman White & Associates understands first-hand how investing in both your team and your human resources practices can have a positive impact on the success of your business. In the current fast-changing economic environment, it is important to keep ahead of management and administration practices. Our team at Woodman White & Associates is willing to support your full-circle human resources needs, including both hiring and maintaining your business’s greatest asset, your people.
Woodman White & Associates is ready to provide assistance or advice in a wide range of human resources matters:
- Recruiting new employees for your business, including creating and posting job advertisements, screening candidates and conducting interviews
- Directing Performance Management and Measurement of your team
- Guidance on team Reward & Recognition
- Interpretation of Labour Law and Employment Standards
- Developing Policy & Procedure Manuals
In relation to Human Resources, Woodman White & Associates can also provide assistance with your Payroll processing needs. Contact us to get started!
Are your group benefit premiums too high? Or is your group benefits coverage too low? Is your team limited as to what medical expenses they are reimbursed for? A Group Health Spending Account is a great way to add personalized flexibility and self-service to your plan members at a cost that can be defined and managed by you!
Woodman White & Associates is ready to be your organizations third-party trustee to administer your Group Health Spending Account by:
- Holding funds in trust and provide you with regular statements of the balance on account
- Determine reimbursement eligibility of medical and dental expenses incurred beyond provincial health plans or the organization’s regular group benefits plan, and issue reimbursement to employees and their families
- Provide regular reports to employees as to their Health Spending Account balance
Offering a Health Spending Account will help attract and retain a healthy and productive team. Contact us today to get started! In relation to offering a Health Spending Account, also please visit our Human Resources consulting and Payroll services to let us help you!
The team at Woodman White & Associates can provide assistance or advice for your business in the following areas: