403-327-3101 info@woodmanwhite.ca

Did you know that if you sell your Principal Residence, you are required to report it on your personal tax return? If the property was solely your principal residence for every year you owned it, you do not have to pay tax on the gain. But if at any time during the period you owned the property, it was not your principal residence, or solely your principal residence, you may be required to pay tax on the sale. Follow this link for more information.