403-327-3101 info@woodmanwhite.ca

Are you claiming items like Employment Expenses, Office in the Home Expenses, or Medical Expenses on your tax return? Make sure you keep supporting receipts for those expenses for at least six years from the end of the tax year in which the expenses relate. Even if you do not have to attach certain supporting documents to your return, or if you are filing your return electronically, keep them in case the CRA selects your return for review. Follow this link for a list from the CRA of eight things to remember at tax time.